Fortnite Nindo Challenges come with a limited amount of time, allowing you to earn special Naruto-themed rewards by completing objectives while playing. Intriguingly, none of these are found on Fortnite, and instead you should go to the dedicated ‘The Nindo 2022’ website and sign in to start logging your progress. Completing each of the four character-themed routes from Itachi to Orochimaru, you will receive some special in-game prizes, including a manda glider to complete all four. Here’s everything you need to know about the Fortnite Nindo Naruto event, including how to join ninja paths and complete their challenges.
How to Join a Nindo Event at Fortnite
To gain access to Fortnite Nindo Challenges so you can start making progress and get their prizes, you need to go to Epic Games on this Fortnite Nindo website (Opens in new tab). Sign in with your linked Epic Games account and you’re ready to progress with those challenges on Fortnite.
This limited-time Naruto Shippuden event doesn’t actually show anything in the game, so it’s hard to tell how long the event has been running or how much you’ve progressed – unlike Fortnite quests or other in-game challenges in that regard. The event ends July 7 at 11:59 pm EST – It is July 8 at 8:59 pm PST, 4:59 am BST, and July 8 at 5:59 am CEST. Keep the Nindo Event webpage on hand to check how long and click the ‘Check My Stats’ button to see how you are doing for each purpose – talking about it …
How to Complete Fortnite Nindo Challenges
Fortnite Honda challenges are divided into four ways, each linked to the character of Naruto – Itachi, Gaara, Hinata, and Orochimaru. Each route has only one challenging objective and completing it gives the badge, but you must complete the challenge several times to earn enough badges for each route. Earn 10 badges to complete the given path. Importantly, these challenges can only be completed in Solos, Duos, Trios and Squad versions of Fortnite Battle Royale and Zero Build. Here are four challenge routes for the Nindo event at Fortnite:
- Itachi’s Path – Complete the top six or better matches: Every five top-six finishes get you an Itachi badge. This is a tough Nindo challenge as it is difficult and time consuming to keep most of the Fortnite matches.
- Gaara Route – Survive from Hurricane Zones: For every 24 hurricane zones you survive, a Gaara badge is awarded. You advance this challenge by playing and surviving.
- Hinata Route – Fishing: Every 20 fish you catch gets one Hinata badge. Find a fishing rod and get the reeling.
- Orochimaru Path – Eliminate enemy players: Each of the 18 eliminations give an Orochimaru badge. It has a lot of enemies to get rid of so make sure you are not just hiding.
Some of these challenges are incredibly grinding and take a long time to complete. If you really want that Manda Glider, get ready to play enough Fortnite in the next couple of weeks. However, you can win some prizes, including massive XP parts that will help you level the Fortnite Season 3 Battle Pass.
Fortnite Nindo Naruto Rewards
As mentioned previously, each of the four Nindo paths has its own prizes, which you will earn when you collect badges and complete routes. Here are all the prizes you can get and how to get them:
- Shocked Itachi Emoticon: Earn an Itachi badge.
- Focused Gaara Emoticon: Earn a Gaara Badge.
- Byakugan Hinata Emoticon: Earn a Hinata Badge.
- Orochimaru Smile Emoticon: Earn an Orochimaru badge.
- 20,000 XP: Earn five badges for one route. This prize is on all routes, so if you earn five badges for all four routes, you get a total of 80,000 XP.
- Akatsuki wrap: Complete any route by earning 10 badges for one route.
- Manda Glider: Complete all four routes by earning 10 badges for each.
Once you earn enough badges to unlock the prize, it will automatically go into your Epic Games account (be aware that it can take up to an hour) to set you up on Fortnite.
Fortnite Ballers | Fortnite Grapple Gloves | Fortnite Wolves | Fortnite Reality Seeds | Fortnite Groovy Grove | Fortnite crashed IO airships | Fortnite Zero Point | Fortnite Indiana Jones | Fortnite Spider-Man Zero | Fortnight Among Us Back Bling | Fortnite Dragon Rune Lance