The summer transfer window is here, and there’s plenty of gossip swirling about who’s going where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, comings and goings and of course deals done!
Top story: BVB name big price for Bellingham’s transfer
Borussia Dortmund have named their price tag should they part ways Jude Bellingham This summer, according to BILD, the Bundesliga side are eyeing £103 million for the young England star’s transfer.
Liverpool, Manchester United, and Real Madrid have all been linked with the 19-year-old midfielder, but they would reportedly need to make a substantial offer to consider a move for him.
Bellingham contributed 11 goals from 32 Bundesliga starts last season, with his best performances coming from central midfield and that has seen him on the radars of many clubs across Europe.
The England international currently has three years left on his contract at Signal Iduna Park with no release clause, allowing Dortmund manager Edin Terjic to hold on to his star midfielder, who has shown no signs of wanting to move away from Germany’s top flight. However, they are open to new challenges if the opportunity presents itself, the report says.
– Stream ESPN FC daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– No ESPN? Get instant access
– Napoli star Kalidou Koulibaly Thomas Tuchel has topped Chelsea’s shortlist as they look to land a centre-back this summer, according to the Mirror. The 31-year-old enters the final year of his contract on Thursday and the Blues are keen to finalize a move quickly to ensure they do not approach the new Premier League season with a defensive deficit. He is reportedly interested in joining Chelsea, understood to require a fee of around £40m.
– Tottenham Hotspur are close to signing Richarlisonreveals Fabrizio Romano. They have reportedly reached a full agreement on personal terms with the 25-year-old Everton forward and will soon begin negotiations that will see them finalize a transfer fee. Richarlison contributed 15 goals in 30 Premier League appearances last season.
– Chelsea defender Levi Colville The Guardian reports that he is attracting interest from both Leicester City and Southampton. The England Under-21 international defender, 19 at Huddersfield Town, enjoyed an impressive campaign on loan last season and is reportedly ready to leave Stamford Bridge if he cannot secure first-team minutes.
– Watford midfielder Moussa Sissoko He is expected to sign a two-year deal with Ligue 1 side Nantes on Thursday, writes Foote Mercato. The 32-year-old France international made 36 Premier League appearances last season, but after leaving Toulouse in 2013, is set to return to France’s top flight amid reports he has passed his medical. Les Canaries On Wednesday.
– Fiorentina are understood to be preparing a £7m offer for Leicester City Dennis Preet, writes Gianluca Di Marzio. The 28-year-old attacking midfielder spent last season on loan with Torino in Serie A, where he made 23 appearances, but after opting to make his move permanent, the Belgium international could now return to Italy’s top flight. ViolaThey are reportedly close to landing the Real Madrid striker Luka Jovic.